Top-ranked recipe named "Thanksgiving Stuffing (cheat! Using Stovetop=))"
This is a good was to doctor up stuffing when your pressed for time.
"I love this recpie for thanksgiving. I use only a half of a onion just my personal taste. I sometimes fry a 1/2 of a package of ground sausage and add to the mixture. Very tasty. "- Monique1978
1. Saute onions and celery in butter.
2. Sprinkle with Bell's seasoning.
3. Set aside to cool slightly then toss this mixture into your favoritedry stuffing mix.
4. Heat broth through and set aside.
5. Read directions on your favorite stuffing mix.
6. Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the required liquidneeded.
7. (Omit butter the recipe calls for as it was already used to sautevegetable.) Pour over stuffing/vegetables mixture and mix well.
8. Stuff your chicken or turkey with this or serve as a side dish (afterbaking in a covered baking dish for 15 minutes at 325F).
Comments: Last year I used my method of making turkey/chicken stuffing andused the pre-made packaged mix. My family never knew the difference. Easy,quick with that homemade taste.
inesgarcia 2 years ago
Monique1978 5 years agoI love this recpie for thanksgiving. I use only a half of a onion just my personal taste. I sometimes fry a 1/2 of a package of ground sausage and add to the mixture. Very tasty.
hanan@home 5 years agoI have made this recipe more than once. YUM! I made edits to this recipe.
hanan@home 7 years agoDelicious! I found this semi-homemade version to be a real time saver.
kimpicc 7 years agoPerfect stuffing, Easy, Fast, everyone thought it was homemade.
Dana 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]