1. Saute onions and celery in butter.
2. Sprinkle with Bell's seasoning.
3. Set aside to cool slightly then toss this mixture into your favoritedry stuffing mix.
4. Heat broth through and set aside.
5. Read directions on your favorite stuffing mix.
6. Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the required liquidneeded.
7. (Omit butter the recipe calls for as it was already used to sautevegetable.) Pour over stuffing/vegetables mixture and mix well.
8. Stuff your chicken or turkey with this or serve as a side dish (afterbaking in a covered baking dish for 15 minutes at 325F).
Comments: Last year I used my method of making turkey/chicken stuffing andused the pre-made packaged mix. My family never knew the difference. Easy,quick with that homemade taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 9.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 764.4mg||26 %|
|Potassium 224.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 31.9g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 202
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe