Top-ranked recipe named "The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies"
1. In bowl, cream together the Butter and both types od DiabetiSweet
by mixing throughly.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together flour ,oats,salt,, baking powder and baking
4. Place a small amount (1/2 cup) of dry mixture into a blender and process until
mixture turns into powder. Add dry ingrediends and powdered ingredients to
the creamed mixture untill blended.
5. Add chocolate chips , grated chocolate and sliced almonds.
6. Shape dough into balls about 1 inches in diameter, and place two inches apart
onbaking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes
Note: I bake these on parchment paper it makes them easier to handle.