Ready in 12 hours
This tastes so good and it can be served as a salad or dessert.
1. Drain juice from a 12 ounce package of frozen raspberries.
2. Add enough water to equal 2 1/2 cups.
3. Bring liquid to a boil and add 6 ounce of raspberry jello. Stir until dissolved.
4. Grease a jello mold with butter.
5. Pour berries into bottom of mold. Pour raspberry jello over berries and chill until set.
6. Soften cream cheese and whip with a mixer.
7. Boil 2 1/2 cups water and stir in 6 ounce package of lemon jello. Dissolve completely.
8. Using mixer, stir in a very small amount of jello into the cream cheese. Mix well. Keep doing this until you have used all the lemon jello. Cool to room temperature or slightly thicker.
9. Pour over raspberry jello when the raspberry jello has gelled completely.
10. Let set and then invert onto a plate for presentation.
heather1176 4y agoI'll try this one soon because for sure, my son and his friends will love this. Thank you for your great share.
Fashionmommie 5y agoMold turned out nice and was a nice jello desert.
Okadnil 6y agoI loved this Jello mold and so did my guests at Thanksgiving. It makes an attractive presentation and a great addition to the table.
esilennamurphy 7y agoIt is best to do the first part the day before you want to serve this and let it set up overnight in the fridge. The next morning, do the second part and it will be done in time for dinner. [I posted this recipe.]