Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Butter and flour two loaf pans (or coat pans with cooking spray with flour).
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking power, and salt. Whisk until well blended, then set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer (using the whisk attachment), beat the sugar, bleu olive's Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon zest, and vanilla on high speed until well blended.
4. Turn mixer to low and add eggs, one at a time. Continue to beat for another 3 to 5 minutes, until mixture is a thick pale yellow.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy milk and sour cream. Add half of this mixture to the cake batter and beat until well blended.
6. Add half the flour mixture to the cake batter, blend well, add the rest of the soy milk/sour cream mixture and mix well, then add the rest of the flour mixture.
7. Divide the batter between the two loaf pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set the pans on a cooling rack and prepare glaze.
Place powdered sugar in a small mixing bowl, then add the zest and juice from one lemon. Whisk until well blended. If the glaze is too runny, add powdered sugar until you have a thicker consistency. Invert, gently remove cake from pans and place back on cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 111.4mg||34 %|
|Sodium 173.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 155mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 82g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 79.7g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 402
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!