1. Boil 8 cups water in large saucepan.
2. Once boiling, add macaroni and cook until tender
3. While macaroni is cooking, melt 2 tablespoons magarine into medium saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add flour to melted margarine, stir
5. Add milk and stir until sauce thickens.
6. Add in cheddar and mozarella cheese and stir until melted.
7. Add cooked macaroni into pan with cheese mix and stir well
8. Preheat oven at broil setting
9. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to square ovenproof baking dish. Spread across bottom
10. Transfer macaroni and cheese into baking dish and place in oven for 3 minutes or until top is lightly brown
11. Mix in parmesan cheese and crumbled bread into macaroni.
12. Remove from oven and sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (362g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 361 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.1g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 78.3mg||24 %|
|Sodium 979.2mg||34 %|
|Potassium 599.4mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 129.6g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 123.9g|
|Protein 49.1g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1085
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.