1. Lightly grease and line a 2-pound loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone and confectioners sugar for 1 minute.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of chilled coffee. Mix thoroughly.
2. Whip the cream and 1 tablespoon of the liqueur to soft peaks.
Stir a spoonful into the mascarpone, then fold in the rest. Spoon half the mixture into the pan and smooth the top.
3. Put the remaining strong brewed coffee and liqueur in a shallow dish just wider than the ladyfingers. Using half the cookies, dip just one side of each into the coffee mixture, then arrange on top of mascarpone mixture in a single layer.
4. Spoon the rest of the mascarpone mixture on the cookie layer and smooth the top.
5. Dop the remaining cookies in the coffee, arange on top and drizzle on any remaining coffee mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours. Turn the Tiramisu out of the pan and sprinkle with grated chocolate and cocoa powder; serve cut into slices.
Notes: I ommited the grated chocolate and just dusted with cocoa.
This is put together so that when you turn over the pan you will have a cookie layer on the bottom, If your going to serve it in the pan, you may want to put a cookie layer in first and double the recipe for a crowd.
Yields: 4 Servings
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (146g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 185 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 112.8mg||35 %|
|Sodium 58.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 134.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 45.5g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe