Top-ranked recipe named "Toblerone Cheese Cake"
Delicious, rich chocolate cheese cake.
"For those of us in the U.S. this will take a trip to the international market for all the British ingredients. But the result is worth the extra effort. "
1. Leave above out for one hour to come to room temperature and soften the cheese.
2. Melt butter in a bowl over saucepan of water, crush biscuits and add to butter.
3. Butter pan well and spread biscuit crumb into bottom and up the sides of the tin.
4. Melt chocolate together over saucepan of boiling water and leave to cool.
5. Whisk cream to thicken slightly
6. Melt Jelly in 3/4 pint of water and leave to cool.
7. In a food mixer, whisk cream cheese. Then add cooled Jelly slowly.
8. Add thickened cream, then the chocolate.
9. Pour into prepared tin and leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
promfh 8 years agoFor those of us in the U.S. this will take a trip to the international market for all the British ingredients. But the result is worth the extra effort.
philomenakilcline 8 years ago
philomenakilcline 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]