Ready in 2 hours 30 minutes
Delicious, rich chocolate cheese cake.
1. Leave above out for one hour to come to room temperature and soften the cheese.
2. Melt butter in a bowl over saucepan of water, crush biscuits and add to butter.
3. Butter pan well and spread biscuit crumb into bottom and up the sides of the tin.
4. Melt chocolate together over saucepan of boiling water and leave to cool.
5. Whisk cream to thicken slightly
6. Melt Jelly in 3/4 pint of water and leave to cool.
7. In a food mixer, whisk cream cheese. Then add cooled Jelly slowly.
8. Add thickened cream, then the chocolate.
9. Pour into prepared tin and leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.