1. Leave above out for one hour to come to room temperature and soften the cheese.
2. Melt butter in a bowl over saucepan of water, crush biscuits and add to butter.
3. Butter pan well and spread biscuit crumb into bottom and up the sides of the tin.
4. Melt chocolate together over saucepan of boiling water and leave to cool.
5. Whisk cream to thicken slightly
6. Melt Jelly in 3/4 pint of water and leave to cool.
7. In a food mixer, whisk cream cheese. Then add cooled Jelly slowly.
8. Add thickened cream, then the chocolate.
9. Pour into prepared tin and leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 570 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63.4g||85 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.6g||193 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 201mg||62 %|
|Sodium 366.8mg||13 %|
|Potassium 127.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 593
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe