1. Saute chopped Onion and Garlic in Olive Oil for about 10 min stirring frequently
2. Add paste and saute for an additional 10 min stirring frequently
3. Add in half of the fresh Basil
4. Add Crushed Tomatoes and 1 can of water
5. Simmer on low heat for at least 1 hour (add salt to taste) stirring occasionally
6. Add rest of Basil and more water if desired for looser consistency - simmer an additional hour with or without Meatballs
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 60.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe