1. Blend all marinade ingredients together in a shallow glass container. Reserve 1 cup marinade to use with sauce. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade.
1. Wrap each slice of bacon around a medallion. Secure with wooden toothpick.
2. Place wrapped medallions in marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 4 hours.
3. Spray grill rack with nonstick vegetable spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking method.
4. Remove turkey medallions from marinade and discard marinade.
5. Place medallions on grill rack, about 4 inches from the heat. Grill about 4 to 5 minutes, brush with marinade and turn once. Continue to grill another 4 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
1. Mix butter with reserved 1 cup marinade.
2. Over medium heat, cook to reduce to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Portion two medallions on each warmed dinner plate. Ladle bourbon sauce across top of medallions.
Recipe Source: Christian Sieck, Chef de Cuisine, Enotria Caf and Wine Bar, Sacramento, California
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 454 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.5g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.3g||127 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 209mg||64 %|
|Sodium 1394.8mg||48 %|
|Potassium 830.2mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 42.7g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 687
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.