Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Bangkok Salad with Peanut Dressing"
A Meal that takes time, but is worth every minute
"this salad is sooooooo good!! I made it for dinner for my husband and a friend, and it was amazing! Can't wait to make it again."
1. Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil together. Place in a large, self-closing plastic bag.
2. Pierce the tenderloin several times with a large fork. Place it in the plastic bag and seal the bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour, turning tenderloin every 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill for direct-heat cooking. Remove turkey from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Grill tenderloin 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through the grilling time. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Allow tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch medallions.
1. In a food processor, filled with the metal blade and with the motor running, drop in the garlic and ginger. Process until minced. Add cilantro and process 45 more seconds or until finely chopped.
2. Add vinegar, orange juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil and hoisin sauce. Process until smooth.
3. Place dressing in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, onions, bell pepper, pea pods and oranges.
2. To serve, arrange salad mixture on 6 serving plates. Top with 1/6 of the tenderloin medallions.
3. Garnish each with 2 teaspoons peanuts, 1/6 of the chow mein noodles and 2-1/2 tablespoons Peanut Dressing.
Repulished with permission, National Turkey Federation
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
starshine93078 3 years agothis salad is sooooooo good!! I made it for dinner for my husband and a friend, and it was amazing! Can't wait to make it again.
tyson 9 years agoRepulished with permission, National Turkey Federation [I posted this recipe.]