1. Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil together. Place in a large, self-closing plastic bag.
2. Pierce the tenderloin several times with a large fork. Place it in the plastic bag and seal the bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour, turning tenderloin every 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill for direct-heat cooking. Remove turkey from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Grill tenderloin 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through the grilling time. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Allow tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch medallions.
1. In a food processor, filled with the metal blade and with the motor running, drop in the garlic and ginger. Process until minced. Add cilantro and process 45 more seconds or until finely chopped.
2. Add vinegar, orange juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil and hoisin sauce. Process until smooth.
3. Place dressing in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, onions, bell pepper, pea pods and oranges.
2. To serve, arrange salad mixture on 6 serving plates. Top with 1/6 of the tenderloin medallions.
3. Garnish each with 2 teaspoons peanuts, 1/6 of the chow mein noodles and 2-1/2 tablespoons Peanut Dressing.
Repulished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (563g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 195 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 56.9mg||17 %|
|Sodium 524.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 960.6mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 31.9g|
|Protein 33g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 470
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe