1. In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, stir-fry turkey mixture in 1 teaspoon oil for 4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet. Stir-fry red and green peppers 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add onion; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Return turkey strips to skillet. Pour lime juice over mixture and stir to combine. Remove from heat and serve immedidately in flour tortillas.
5. Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and Pica de Gallo sauce, if desired.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (828g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 485 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.9g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.6g|
|Cholesterol 85.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 3907.3mg||135 %|
|Potassium 1473.1mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 316.5g||93 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.6g||82 %|
|Sugars, other 295.9g|
|Protein 83.8g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.