1. In a medium bowl combine turkey, onion, garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 12 meatballs.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute meatballs in oil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until meat- balls are no longer pink in center.
3. In a large saucepan over low heat, warm spaghetti sauce.
4. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain, do not rinse. Return spaghetti to cooking pan. Stir in remaining parsley, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella cheese.
5. Arrange meatballs in bottom of lightly greased 7-cup ring mold. Top with spaghetti, pressing firmly to mold spaghetti around meatballs. Allow mold to stand 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Invert mold onto large platter. Spoon spaghetti sauce into center of pasta crown.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 69.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 888.6mg||31 %|
|Potassium 788.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 46.3g|
|Protein 31.8g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 457
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.