1. In a shallow container, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
1. For each sandwich, place 1/2-ounce cheese atop one slice French bread. Add 4 ounces sliced turkey, 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce and another 1/2-ounce cheese. Top all with second bread slice.
2. Repeat with all ingredients to assemble a total of 4 sandwiches.
3. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg batter. On lightly greased hot griddle, over medium heat, cook sandwiches on both sides until lightly browned and cheese has melted.
4. Slice on the diagonal and serve immediately.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.5g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 556.1mg||171 %|
|Sodium 631mg||22 %|
|Potassium 379.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.4g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 42.6g|
|Protein 32.2g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.