1) In a pot over medium heat, sauté the rice in butter. Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt, cover and cook on low heat approximately 20 minutes, until done.
2) Pound turkey cutlets well with a meat mallet. Salt and pepper both sides. Place bell pepper strips on one end and roll up, securing with a toothpick.
3) Brown turkey rolls in a pan with hot oil, turning often. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Sauté onion in the same pan, adding oil if necessary. Pour in wine, broth, and cream and simmer about a minute. Stir in marjoram. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
5) Serve turkey rolls with sauce and rice.
Make sure to pound the meat thin, otherwise they won't cook through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (586g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 42.4mg||13 %|
|Sodium 761.1mg||26 %|
|Potassium 312.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.8g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 48.7g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 370
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.