Ready in 20 minutes
Try this Turkey Rolls in Marjoram Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.
1) In a pot over medium heat, sauté the rice in butter. Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt, cover and cook on low heat approximately 20 minutes, until done.
2) Pound turkey cutlets well with a meat mallet. Salt and pepper both sides. Place bell pepper strips on one end and roll up, securing with a toothpick.
3) Brown turkey rolls in a pan with hot oil, turning often. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Sauté onion in the same pan, adding oil if necessary. Pour in wine, broth, and cream and simmer about a minute. Stir in marjoram. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
5) Serve turkey rolls with sauce and rice.
Make sure to pound the meat thin, otherwise they won't cook through.