1. Gently flatten turkey pieces to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Place in a plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, orange zest, sesame oil and garlic. Pour marinade over turkey pieces. Close plastic bag and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
3. Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat. Broil or grill, 4-inches from the heat source, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
5. Slice thinly on the diagonal and place over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe Source: Recipe provided by Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board in Kitchener, Ontario
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (841g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 72.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 617.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 447.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 154.2g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 147g|
|Protein 39.6g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 861
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe