Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey Teriyaki"
1. Gently flatten turkey pieces to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Place in a plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, orange zest, sesame oil and garlic. Pour marinade over turkey pieces. Close plastic bag and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
3. Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat. Broil or grill, 4-inches from the heat source, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
5. Slice thinly on the diagonal and place over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe Source: Recipe provided by Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board in Kitchener, Ontario
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
tyson 9 years agoRecipe Source: Recipe provided by Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board in Kitchener, Ontario [I posted this recipe.]