1. Gently flatten turkey pieces to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Place in a plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, orange zest, sesame oil and garlic. Pour marinade over turkey pieces. Close plastic bag and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
3. Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat. Broil or grill, 4-inches from the heat source, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
5. Slice thinly on the diagonal and place over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe Source: Recipe provided by Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board in Kitchener, Ontario
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (841g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 72.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 617.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 447.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 154.2g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 147g|
|Protein 39.6g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 861
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.