Try this Vanilla Cupcakes recipe, or contribute your own.
"This was a great recipe that didnt fall like every ohter one I had tried! It needs a tad more sugar for my taste but overall fantastic! I made royal icing for this one and sprinkled coconut on a few but used this for the base."
1. Set oven to 375 degrees (will reduce oven temperature just before baking cupcakes).
2. Line 24 muffin pans with paper cupcake liners.
3. In an electric mixer, cream butter and shortening until fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs (one at a time) and the extracts and beat about 3-4 minutes on high speed (the mixture will seem to be a bit lumpy but will even out when you add in the sugar)
5. Add in the sugar; beat well (another 3 minutes) until sugar is COMPLETELY combined.
6. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
7. Blend into the creamed ingredients, along with the warm milk until smooth (about 3 minutes).
8. Fill the prepared pans about two-thirds full
.9. IMMEDIATELY, reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
10. Place the cupcakes in oven, and bake for about 20-24 minutes, or until the cupcakes test done.
Makes 24 cupcakes.
tunmilung 2m agoThese were delicious! Batter made more than I expected and I overflowed the cups but the taste was amazing. If you are making this really pay attention to the amount you put in each cup.
Kizzyq 2m agoI love to bake and cook. This recipe gets a 5 ?? hydro was out 8 hours before I could cook batter. Still turned out PERFECT! Thank you
DDbaker13 1y agoLoved the flavor and texture! So tender and moist, just delicious!
Stephy292714 2y agoYummy
irishdoll 2y ago
Debburt 3y agoCannot keep these amazing cupcakes in the house. I never get to frost them. With 2 teenage boys, they're out the door before I turn around. Thank you 'Cupcake Chef!'
Crissa26 3y agoThe BEST vanilla cake recipe I have tried so far. A little time consuming but worth it! This one is going in my favorites recipes.
Nlacount 3y agoDelicious cupcakes and beautiful batter but don't be fooled by vanilla cupcake title. More of an angel food cake.
KristyLloyd 3y agoMy go to recipe for vanilla cupcakes! So yummy!! EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!!
angrose 3y agoThese came out great and had a nice taste and texture. My go to for vanilla cake now!