Top-ranked recipe named "Vanilla Cupcakes"
Try this Vanilla Cupcakes recipe, or contribute your own. "sugar" and "Cupcakes" are two tags used to describe Vanilla Cupcakes.
"This was a great recipe that didnt fall like every ohter one I had tried! It needs a tad more sugar for my taste but overall fantastic! I made royal icing for this one and sprinkled coconut on a few but used this for the base."- notsofast
1. Set oven to 375 degrees (will reduce oven temperature just before baking cupcakes).
2. Line 24 muffin pans with paper cupcake liners.
3. In an electric mixer, cream butter and shortening until fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs (one at a time) and the extracts and beat about 3-4 minutes on high speed (the mixture will seem to be a bit lumpy but will even out when you add in the sugar)
5. Add in the sugar; beat well (another 3 minutes) until sugar is COMPLETELY combined.
6. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
7. Blend into the creamed ingredients, along with the warm milk until smooth (about 3 minutes).
8. Fill the prepared pans about two-thirds full
.9. IMMEDIATELY, reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
10. Place the cupcakes in oven, and bake for about 20-24 minutes, or until the cupcakes test done.
Makes 24 cupcakes.
DDbaker13 4 months agoLoved the flavor and texture! So tender and moist, just delicious!
Stephy292714 1 year agoYummy
irishdoll 1 year ago
Debburt 1 year agoCannot keep these amazing cupcakes in the house. I never get to frost them. With 2 teenage boys, they're out the door before I turn around. Thank you 'Cupcake Chef!'
Crissa26 1 year agoThe BEST vanilla cake recipe I have tried so far. A little time consuming but worth it! This one is going in my favorites recipes.
Nlacount 2 years agoDelicious cupcakes and beautiful batter but don't be fooled by vanilla cupcake title. More of an angel food cake.
KristyLloyd 2 years agoMy go to recipe for vanilla cupcakes! So yummy!! EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!!
angrose 2 years agoThese came out great and had a nice taste and texture. My go to for vanilla cake now!
jnoodle 2 years agoGreat tasting very moist. Used my own icing and put sugar sprinkles in the batter for the kids
Kitchiii 2 years agoWhat frosting is in the picture it looks like lavender? I'm about to bake these now!