1. Toast the bread until golden brown in a toaster.
2. Cut each bread slice into four even strips.
3. Combine the Egg Beaters, Splenda, coffee creamer, cinnamon, vanilla extract, butter extract, and salt in a shallow bowl or pie pan.
4. Whisk the mixture well until everything is dissolved and combined.
5. Soak bread slices in the egg mixture for 15 seconds on each side.
6. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Place soaked bread slices in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
8. Serve hot and dunk into sugar-free maple syrup if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 155.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.