1. In a large frying pan, heat half the oil, then add shallots and saut until they begin to brown.
2. Add morels and cook until their juices release, then add wine.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid by half.
4. Add ramps, then stock, and simmer 5 minutes. Pour into jug or bowl.
5. In a clean frying pan, heat remaining oil. Add butter. Season scaloppini, then saut in 2 batches for 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove and keep warm.
6. Add mushroom-ramp mixture to pan and bring to a boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Add cream, stir to combine, then add veal with any juices and stir to coat with sauce. Check seasoning and add chervil.
7. Place pasta on each plate and surround with vegetables. Top pasta with two scaloppini then spoon over sauce, dividing the morels and wild leeks equally between the plates.
Great Springtime Entree
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (92g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 25.5mg||8 %|
|Sodium 85.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 119mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.