1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a 2 quart pot, bring 1.5 quarts of water to a boil and put the quinoa in. Cook until the quinoa is soft and translucent.
3. In a small pot, heat up the enchilada sauce. Mix the Daiya cheese and stir until cheese has melted.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, red pepper and garlic, stirring often for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add spinach and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted.
6. Add quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, spices, green chiles, oregano and picante sauce and cook, stirring often, until mixture is hot.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Divide filling among the tortillas, wrapping them into little burritos.
9. Pour 1/3 of the enchilada/cheese sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
10. Place burritos into the baking dish, side by side, seam side down. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top.
11. Sprinkle with some vegan cheese (if desired) and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (444g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 11.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 998.7mg||34 %|
|Potassium 929.5mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.3g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.9g||67 %|
|Sugars, other 65.5g|
|Protein 21g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 490
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Recipe added via RecipeScan image: