Top-ranked recipe named "Very Strawberry Stuffed French Toast"
1. In a small mixing bow, stir together softened cream cheese, strawberry preserves and orange zest until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, orange juice concentrate and vanilla extract. Pour into a shallow bowl or pie plate. Set aside
3. With a paring knife, slice a pocket into the side of each bread slice (DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE BREAD). Fill bread slices with a heaping spoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
4. In a skillet, melt some butter over medium heat. Dip filled bread in egg mixture and turn to coat. Brown for 1 to 2 minutes per side in hot butter.
5. Serve hot with strawberry syrup, sliced fresh strawberries and powdered sugar.