1. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. In a saucepan combine the margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
5. Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
6. Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
7. Cut into 24 bars.
I actually slowly pour the cocoa crispies into the pot and stir it in as I pour. I find that it coats better this way.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 287 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.9g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 348.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 215.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 118.5g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 115.6g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 740
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.