1. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. In a saucepan combine the margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
5. Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
6. Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
7. Cut into 24 bars.
I actually slowly pour the cocoa crispies into the pot and stir it in as I pour. I find that it coats better this way.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 287 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.9g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 348.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 215.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 118.5g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 115.6g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 740
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe