Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Weight Watchers Low-fat Chocolate Crunch Bars (2pts) recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. In a saucepan combine the margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
5. Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
6. Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
7. Cut into 24 bars.
I actually slowly pour the cocoa crispies into the pot and stir it in as I pour. I find that it coats better this way.
cmv013 3y ago
tracieblankenshipredisi 4y ago
traab859 8y agoCould you please tell me where you found reduced-fat chocolate chips morsels? What company makes them? Thanks
frogn 8y agoI actually slowly pour the cocoa crispies into the pot and stir it in as I pour. I find that it coats better this way. [I posted this recipe.]