Top-ranked recipe named "Whipped Cauliflower Dijon"
Try this Whipped Cauliflower Dijon recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Side Dish" are two tags used to describe Whipped Cauliflower Dijon.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a 1-quart gratin baking dish with cooking spray andreserve.
3. Break cauliflower into florets and boil until totally tender, about 5minutes.
4. Florets should be"mashable" but not mushy.
5. Drain well, transfer to a food processor with the cream, sour cream,butter, Dijon, salt and pepper.
6. Process until mixture is a smooth, thick puree.
7. Pulse in cup of the grated Gruyere.
8. Transfer mixture to gratin baking dish and sprinkle with remainingcheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until heatedthrough and the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
10. Sprinkle with chives to garnish.
If your in the mood for something different this is it.
mcrismon 8 years agoIf your in the mood for something different this is it.
jenni-star 9 years agoThis is an excellent LOW CARB recipe. With the addition of bacon bits, or cubed ham it would make a very satisfying meal on it's own.
Dana 9 years agoIf your in the mood for something different this is it. [I posted this recipe.]