Ready in 20 minutes
I got this from a blog online, but I can't remember the name or URL!
1. Melt the white chocolate in a medium bowl over a double boiler on the stove top. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until it is smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool.
2. Place the cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well combined, 30 seconds. Stop the machine.
3. Add the melted white chocolate and blend on low speed until just combined, 30 seconds.
4. If you decide to add the peppermint extract do so at this point, otherwise, skip to step 5.
5. Add the confectioners' sugar and blend on low until the sugar is incorporated for a few more seconds then increase the mixer speed to medium and beat until the frosting is fluffy. Approximately 2 more minutes.
6. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioner's sugar if needed to make the frosting able to be piped.
dizzie781 3y ago
Cstone09 4y agoLove it. My new favorite icing!
Tinkabellez15 5y agoYUM! I made a half size batch and had plenty!! SO a full size batch must cover quite a bit of cake
bucktoothma 7y agoIf you have any idea of the author of this recipe, please let me know. [I posted this recipe.]