Ready in 45 minutes
World's Best Simple Sausage and Rice dish
For a very simple, easy and satisfying dish of sausage and rice, follow these directions:
1. Put frying pan on stove and pre-heat to medium.
2. Place 6 sausage links in frying pan along with 1/2 cup water. Cover with lid.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and turn sausages.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, covered.
5. Remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Turn sausage links over again and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Cut the sausages into 8 pieces each.
8. Stir in the cooked rice and use a spatula to stir carefully. Be sure to mix the scrapelings in with the rice. Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste. Try using a combination of black, white, green and red peppercorns instead of regular black pepper for an extra kick.
9. Pig out!