1) Pre heat oven to 160c or gas mark 4
2) Grease and line the loose bottom cake tin with grease proof paper
3) Melt butter and chocolate in bowl over pan of boiling water
4) Whisk sugar into mixture with electric whisk
5) Beat eggs into mixture
6) Fold in flour and walnuts with metal spoon
7) Pour into tin and bake for 40 mins
8) Enjoy :)
Check brownies after 35 mins you don't want to burn them!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 323 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.9g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 435.3mg||134 %|
|Sodium 142mg||5 %|
|Potassium 358.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 133.8g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 130.7g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 904
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.