- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour a little oil in each of the 12 cupcake cups. and put in the oven to get hot.
- Beat the eggs into the milk .
- Then add the salt to the flour.
- Combine the liquid mixture to thee dry mixture uuntil the batter is smooth.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the hot oil. be careful.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min until risen and golden brown.
-Remove from oveen and put them on some paper towel to drain any extra oil.
Serve hot with you favorite meat, and gravy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 70.5mg||22 %|
|Sodium 23.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 44.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 100
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe