Ready in 30 minutes
This is best served with a nice piece of roasted beef.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour a little oil in each of the 12 cupcake cups. and put in the oven to get hot.
- Beat the eggs into the milk .
- Then add the salt to the flour.
- Combine the liquid mixture to thee dry mixture uuntil the batter is smooth.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the hot oil. be careful.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min until risen and golden brown.
-Remove from oveen and put them on some paper towel to drain any extra oil.
Serve hot with you favorite meat, and gravy
beckyhouze 3y ago
Gerri_46 3y agoI love this, and can't be easier to do. Thanks for this recipe it's worth making. gerri
Kschell 5y agoI have made this recipe several times with great success! One other trick I learned is to make the batter in advance and refrigerate it for a half hour to an hour before baking. It seems to rise more when it is chilled.
charleneCoyle 7y ago[I posted this recipe.]