1. chop onion and put in large pot, put pot on low heat and allow onions to soften slightly
2. cube remaining vegetables and add to pot
3. If adding tomato paste. add this now
4. Cover with vegetable stock and add rice
5. bring to boil, once boiling turn heat down to a simmer
6. Cook for 1.5 hours or until vegetables and rice is cooked!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (386g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 820.8mg||28 %|
|Potassium 501.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 49.7g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 241
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe