Add your own family favorites and take them anywhere.
Make something great tonight: browse our featured recipes, or choose a course below.
- "Pretty good. Used about a jar of nutella though. " -- metallicagirl12
- "I added blueberries and raspberries between layers of pepperidge farms brown sugar cinnamon bread before pouring the egg mixture over. This really came out great! Everyone absolutely loved it! " -- Biggirllovesfood
- "Delicious! I omitted coconut milk (didn't have it) and tomato paste (avoiding processed foods). Served it with a dollop of Greek yogurt. Yummy, healthy, and easy to make." -- BlueJayPie
- "This was so easy and taste great. Keeping this one as a favorite. " -- robbgriffin
- "Was very good" -- susan293
- "This is really good. I use tablespoons instead of the teaspoons and store it in a pint jar." -- Caro66
- "Wow, just like I remember. Very tasty and easy to put together. Super flavor! Great recipe." -- jessicaunderwood
- "I added a can of sliced mushrooms, and the only noodles I had were spaghetti. It was absolutely scrumptious." -- hawglinx
- "I like this recipe for its simplicity and general tastyness. The easy to understand insturctions are just right and lead to a perfect dish in my book. Everyone liked this, TY!" -- Corwin26
- "Delicious and simple. Consider pairing it with sauteed snow peas or a simple Japanese daikon salad." -- stevemur