Add your own family favorites and take them anywhere.
Make something great tonight: browse our featured recipes, or choose a course below.
- "This was a recipe I will use again and again." -- nancydobbins
- "Needs salt added to dough. But otherwise good" -- Britanytapani
- "Fantastic. I made it with fried rice and poured the sauce over everything" -- Mistikaldarkhope
- "Girl u need to be a chef cause this is deliverymore please !!!!! " -- tatyana99
- "Pretty good. Used about a jar of nutella though. " -- metallicagirl12
- "I added blueberries and raspberries between layers of pepperidge farms brown sugar cinnamon bread before pouring the egg mixture over. This really came out great! Everyone absolutely loved it! " -- Biggirllovesfood
- "Delicious! I omitted coconut milk (didn't have it) and tomato paste (avoiding processed foods). Served it with a dollop of Greek yogurt. Yummy, healthy, and easy to make." -- BlueJayPie
- "This was so easy and taste great. Keeping this one as a favorite. " -- robbgriffin
- "Was very good" -- susan293
- "This is really good. I use tablespoons instead of the teaspoons and store it in a pint jar." -- Caro66