Add your own family favorites and take them anywhere.
Make something great tonight: browse our featured recipes, or choose a course below.
- "It was as good as I expected! I used ancho chili powder from Penzey's and toasted the coriander seed before I ground it. Hubby said it was delicious and he is very particular about his chili. Might try to tweak it in the future with different peppers, I only used green bell and 1 jalapeno. The meat adding technique was different but I love the way it turned out." -- kellyjeanbean
- "I used leftover rotisserie chicken, chopped celery, fresh rosemary and cream of chicken soup to the rest of the recipe and it's awesome. Great go to recipe for busy families. " -- abhughes
- "I made this today. It is awesome. I have tried many stuffed pepper soup recipes, and this is my favorite. I think the fennel seeds did it. My garlic press broke so I chopped the garlic real small and tasted it so well. Thanks and I gave you a medal for this one." -- aphilbeck8
- "Not enough volume to work in my blender (Ninja has a flat bottom). We however liked the large chunks of onion. Next time I will marinade more onions with it and grill with the fish. Tasty!" -- SonyaN
- "Yummy! Will make again! Substituted the meat with ground turkey & chorizo. Added a small can of mushrooms." -- racerpooh
- "Easy to make, my in-laws liked it." -- halldor_elias
- "Love Olive Garden's salad" -- TXKatClayton
- "Awesome! :D" -- KavitaRaina
- "Very good. Was a hit with the husband. Thanks!" -- sdborja
- "The only thing I would alter would be the amount of pepper - I would use half of the recommended amount. Otherwise, it was delicious! " -- MadelineRad