Refine my search
combinations tend to vary from cook to cook, dukka's blend of spices
usually includes toasted coriander, cumin and sesame seed.
Buying TipsDukka can be purchased at Middle Eastern markets. You can also make your own dukka.
Storage TipsPlace in an airtight bag or container in a cool, dark place.
Usage Tips• Mix with sour cream for an appetizer dip.
• Sprinkle on eggs, vegetables, chicken and meat.
• Sprinkle on steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
• Stir into hummus dip.
• Use as a flavorful garnish for sweet potato or pumpkin soups.
• Brush fresh fish with olive oil and dust with dukka before grilling.
• Mix with soft butter, crushed garlic and parsley. Spread onto French bread and bake.
Try one of our favorite dukka recipes:
Dukkah (Egyptian Nut Mix)
Creamy Chick Pea Soup with Dukkah
Ads keep BigOven free. Remove ads anywhere you log in with BigOven Pro