These are so decadent its almost insane! They are like a gooey fudge brownie and so good fresh out of the oven with a dollop of vanilla ice cream! I have used all low fat sources to make these muffins and they are only 117 calories each! Now you can definitely have your cake and eat it too!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. Put all wet ingredients in the bowl
2. Add all dry ingredients in the bowl on top of the wet, (do not put the mini chocolate chips in yet)
3. Use a spatula to gently mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Once blended stir in your chocolate chips
4. Place twelve liners into your muffin pan
5. Evenly distribute the batter between the 12 liners.
Bake 15 minutes
I usually sprinkle a few extra mini chocolate chips on top before baking
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (104g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 243.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 169.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 43.6g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 236
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.