1. Combine the ingredients for the marinade in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag. Add the steak strips into the marinade, seal and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to one hour.
2. In the meantime, wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini noodles, then set aside.
3. Bring the steak to room temperature and heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat — reserve the juices of the marinade for later. Add the steak strips in one layer and season with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring.
4. Add minced garlic, then stir the steak for another minute or two to cook the other side. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside to a plate.
5. In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and remaining marinade juices. Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
6. Stir in the fresh parsley, then add the zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini renders too much water. Add the steak strips back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 642 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.3g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 180.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 4521.6mg||119 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20g||80 %|
|Sugars, other 49.7g|
|Protein 22.1g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 921
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!