1) Brown meat in olive oil in Dutch Oven 4-6 minutes, and drain fat
2) Add onions, bell pepper, celery, garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin, black pepper, coriander, and cinnamon, and cook until vegetables are soft 4-6 minutes
3) Add tomatoes, stock and bay leaves, bring to a simmer, partially cover and cook for 40 minutes, stir occasionally
4) Rinse, drain and add beans and cook another 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally
5) Taste and adjust seasoning
6) Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (585g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 224 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.9g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 75.9mg||23 %|
|Sodium 1939.9mg||67 %|
|Potassium 1056.6mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14g||56 %|
|Sugars, other 35.2g|
|Protein 32.8g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 556
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!