1a. Preheat Sousvide to 132 degrees F. (this is for medium rare. if you want medium, increase to 138)
1b. Leave the meats out until they are warm enough to mix with hands.
2. Add meats to large mixing bowl and mix until evenly combined(usually use hands)
3. Add eggs, salt, pepper and cheese to the mix, mix thouroughly again
4. Add bread crumbs and mix until texture preference(more bread crumbs=more dense)
5. Shape meatballs into 1.5" diameter spheres
6. Add meatballs to vacuum bag with a half inch between the meatballs
7. Vacuum seal the bag
8 Place Vacuum sealed bags into the sousvide making sure that they are totally submerged
9. Cook for 2.5-4 hrs
10. (optional) sear the meatballs to golden brown crust
Take your time while mixing. Make sure there are not large chunks of any one ingredient.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 319 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.5g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 126.7mg||39 %|
|Sodium 851.5mg||29 %|
|Potassium 447.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 32.7g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 465
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!