1. Cook chestnuts first. Cut into the outer skin and boil or steam for 20 minutes. The skins should peel off easily.
2. Add peeled chestnuts to boiling water and cook until tender.
3. Mash chestnuts almost to a pulp (fresh chestnuts may need to be grinded in a food processor).
4. Combine with the rest of the ingredients (except the egg) and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in the beaten egg, binding everything together.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (838g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 855 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 95g||127 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.4g||157 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 41.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.8g|
|Cholesterol 431.1mg||133 %|
|Sodium 2227.5mg||77 %|
|Potassium 1145.3mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 26.2g|
|Protein 57.5g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1215
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!