1. Whisk 2 eggs together in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Using a large hole grater, grate zucchini into the bowl with the eggs.
3. Add the garlic and breadcrumbs and use a spoon to mix everything together.
4. Use your hands to form the mixture into patties. (If mixture seems too wet to handle, place bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, which will allow the mixture to firm up.)
5. Heat about 1 tbsp of oil (use the oil of your choice) in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties until they’re golden brown on both sides.
6. Last, fry the third and final egg in the skillet to eat with the zucchini patties.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 210mg||7 %|
|Potassium 186.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 20.2g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 120
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.