1. Get Ready! Cut out and discard the kale stems; slice the leaves into ribbons. Peel and slice the celeriac. Peel and mince the garlic; smash with the flat side of your knife until it resembles a paste. Quarter the lemon and remove the seeds.
2. Pound & bread the chicken: Place the milk, flour and panko breadcrumbs into 3 separate dishes. Working one at a time, completely cover the chicken breast with a layer of flour, then milk, then the panko. Transfer the coated breasts to a plate.
3. Cook the chicken: In a large pan, heat a thin layer of Organic Canola Oil on medium-high until hot. When the oil is hot enough add the breaded chicken. Cook until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer the cooked chicken to a paper towel-lined plate. Season immediately with salt and pepper.
4. Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic paste, the lemon juice and half the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy! Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, kale, pickled celeriac and walnuts. Add enough of the dressing to coat the salad (you may have extra dressing); gently toss to mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Relax, eat healthy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (349g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 5.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1813.3mg||63 %|
|Potassium 291.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 28.6g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 382
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!