Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower
1) Mix 3 florets of broccoli with 2 florets of cauliflower, fry in some oil with paprika, adding a little water to keep it moist.
2) When cooked, add boursin and allow it to melt.
3) Let the mixture cool on the counter.
Indian Broccoli and Cauliflower
1) Fry onions, mustard seed and cumin seed in oil until the onions are transparent.
2) Add remaining broccoli and cauliflower, turmeric, masala, corriander seed and a pinch of salt, cook until softened, adding a little water to keep it moist.
3) Add some oil for consistency and cool on the counter.
Asparagus, Spinach and Feta
1) Cook asparagus in a little water.
2) With 1 minute left, add the spinach to wilt it.
3) Drain water, mix in feta.
4) Let the mixture cool on the counter.
1) Dry bocconcini with a paper towel, half them lengthwise.
2) Fry garlic slightly, add tomato, oregano and a pinch of salt.
3) Cook for 2 minutes, then add chorizo.
4) Cook for 1 minute, remove from heat.
5) Add bocconcini and allow mixture to cool on the counter.
Put the mixtures in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
1) Cut the pastry into 4 even chunks.
2) Place unused pastry in the fridge while working on the others.
3) On a floured surface, roll out the pastry until thin and long.
4) Take one of the filling and spread a thin line all the way down the length of the pastry. (About 1/3 of the width of the pastry.)
5) Slowly work your way down the pastry, rolling the back up and over the filling.
6) Work all the way along, tucking the back of the pastry under the filling.
7) Work all the way along, rolling the filled pastry back onto the side you just folded.
8) Pinch the ends and pinch the pastry together at the seam.
9) Gently lift the pastry onto an ungreased baking sheet.
10) Repeat 3-9 for each filling.
11) Lightly oil the top of each pastry and sprinkle/press the garnish into the top. (Paprika for the cheesy one, Cumin for the Indian one, Spinach for the spinach one, Oregano for the pizza one.)
12) Preheat oven to 400
13) Cut each pastry into 1" slices.
14) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and flaky.
15) Allow to cool for a couple minutes, then finish cutting each piece away.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (95g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 269 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.9g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 166.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 154.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 382
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!