1. Add flour, sugar, cocoa to a large coffee mug, mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix well.
3. Add the milk and oil, mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract, mix well.
5. Microwave on high for 3 minutes - the cake might rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
6. Let it cool a little, tip out onto a plate and serve with ice cream if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (333g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 517 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.4g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.3g|
|Cholesterol 212.4mg||65 %|
|Sodium 131.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 317mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 208.2g||61 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 204.9g|
|Protein 12.6g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!