1. Remove the bread pan from the oven area.
2. Mount the kneading blade on the shaft.
3. Place all the ingredients EXCEPT the liquids and theyeast inside the bread pan.
4. Pour water and other liquids, if any, into the bread pan.
5. Place the bread pan inside the body.
6. Close the top lid and fill the yeast dispenser with the correct amount of dry yeast.
7. Slect WHOLE WHEAT-BAKE and press START.
8. When the beepers stops, prompltly press STOP, open the lid and remove the bread pan
9. Turn the pan upside down and shake pan several times to release the bread.
10. Place the bread on a wire rack to allow the steam to escape and allow it to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 143 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.9g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 32mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1899.6mg||66 %|
|Potassium 1205.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 218.4g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 195.3g|
|Protein 37.9g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!