1) Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, vanilla, cream cheese, egg, and sweetener. The batter should be smooth. Set aside.
3) Crush 24 shortbread cookies until finely ground. Can do this by hand, with a blender or food processor. Mix the sweetener with the ground cookies.
4) Melt the butter in the microwave and mix it with the shortbread cookies. This should form a dough-like crust.
5) Press some dough into the bottom of each muffin tin, making a ‘crust’.
6) Bake the crusts in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes, or until slightly firm. Once done, let them cool for 10 minutes. Reset the oven to 300 degrees.
7) Once the crusts are cooled, pour the batter to the top of each muffin tin. Should make about 12 cheesecakes.
8) Bake the cheesecakes at 300 degrees for exactly 15 minutes. Don’t cook them longer than 15 minutes - they will crack.
9) Allow them to cool completely and then refrigerate overnight.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION - 96 calories per cheesecake
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!