(1) Gather ingredients. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
(2) Shift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
(3) Mix milk, egg, oil, bananas, and white chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Pour mixture into bowl of flour above and mix enough to moisten. Be careful not to over mix!
(4) Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups or greased pan. Place in oven and wait patiently for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of your muffins.
(5) OPTIONAL: Butter muffins and sprinkle a little bit of sugar over each one.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 17.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 371.2mg||13 %|
|Potassium 118.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 36.4g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!