- Heat skillet over medium high heat
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls
- Dip chicken in milk, and then coat with crumbs
- Add chicken to skillet with 1/2 of the butter about 5 min
- Add remaining butter, flip chicken and cook another 5 min till chicken is cooked.
- Remove and keep warm
- Add broth to skillet, bring to boil over medium heat
- Stir in cream, and pimientos; boil and stir for 1 min
- Reduce heat, add parmesan cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (340g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 204 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.7g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 126.2mg||39 %|
|Sodium 820mg||28 %|
|Potassium 66.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 30.2g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 353
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.