1. Combine sugar and hot water.
2. Cook without stirring until 238 degrees.
3. Beat egg whites until frothy.
4. Add 1-1/2 ounces powdered sugar and beat on high until the consistency of meringue.
5. Add hot syrup slowly and continue beating until thick and creamy.
6. Add remaining powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
7. Frosting can be kept in refrigerator for several days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 329.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 323.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 95
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!