1. Layer 10 of the spinach leaves on one slice of the bread.
2. Lay the cucumber slices on the spinach leaves in one layer.
3. Add layer of banana peppers (amount to suit taste).
4. Add layer of jalapeno peppers (amount to suit taste).
5. Layer the remaining 10 spinach leaves on the jalapenos.
6. Evenly lay the scallions on the spinach.
7. Spread mustard on one side of the second bread slice (optional).
8. Add second bread slice on top (mustard-side down, if used).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (354g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 972.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 1383mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.7g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 149
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.