1. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly. Dredge shrimp in flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, saute dredged shrimp in olive oil for 5 minutes over high heat. Toss shrimp often to prevent burning. Transfer shrimp with a slotted spoon to a serving dish, leaving the oil in the pan.
3. In the same pan, saute the garlic, shallot, parsley and oregano over medium heat for 3 minutes; stirring constantly. Spoon the mixture over the shrimp. Return pan to the heat. Preheat your broiler for medium heat.
4. Pour the wine and brandy into the skillet and ignite with a match or lighter. When the flames die down, stir to loosen any browned bits on the bottom of the skillet; pour over shrimp.
5. Place the serving dish of shrimp in a preheated broiler for about 2 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (250g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 258.5mg||80 %|
|Sodium 467.2mg||16 %|
|Potassium 560.4mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 19.5g|
|Protein 37.6g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!