1. Soak the tamarind pulp in water for 15 minutes. Squeeze and extract the juice and set aside.
2. Blend the spice paste in a food processor and set aside.
3. Heat up a wok and add oil. Stir-fry the spice paste until aromatic. Add tamarind juice and bring to boil. Add salt and sugar to taste.
4. Add all vegetables into the wok and turn off the fire immediately. Add ground peanut, stir to mix well.
5. Dish out, let cool and serve. Acar is best served overnight.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (576g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 897 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.7g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 52.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 237mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1394.7mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 36.8g|
|Protein 13.4g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1097
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!