- seperate eggs
- mix egg whites and sugar, beat until stiff
- mix milk, flour, salt, baking soda, cardamom and egg yolks
- gently FOLD egg whites into batter just before cooking
- place small amount of butter in aebleskiver pan
- fill with batter
- turn with skewer as each side gets done
- server with jam and sugar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.3g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 532.4mg||164 %|
|Sodium 586.3mg||20 %|
|Potassium 315.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 54.9g|
|Protein 18.8g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 408
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!