1. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper. Coat a nonstick 10- or 12-in. skillet with nonstick spray. Place over medium-high heat, add chicken and cook 3 minutes until browned.
2. Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut in bite-size pieces.
3. Sprinkle only 1 side of drumsticks with garlic and chili powder; turn drumsticks over and cook 30 seconds until fragrant.
4. Add potatoes and tomatoes; place drumsticks on top. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with peas, cover and cook 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a serving platter. Add remaining ingredients to skillet; stir until blended and hot. Pour over chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (538g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 399.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1324.4mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.4g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.6g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 70.8g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 420
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!