01. Cut tofu into cubes.
02. Place cubes in plastic storage bag, Add tamari and seal bag, Shake until the tofu is coated.
03. Add tbsp of cornstarch to bag. Shake again until coated. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
04. Meanwhile, add sauce ingredients to small bowl and mix with spoon.
05. Place tofu in air fryer in single layer. Might need to do two batches.
06. Cook at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, shaking after 5.
07. When done cooking, add tofu to skillet and pour sauce over top. Stir until the sauce has thickened.
08. Serve immediately with rice and veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 203.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 157.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!