How to Prepare:
1. Peel potatoes if desired, then boil lightly in salted water.
2. When the potatoes, drain well and cube.
3. Sauté garlic, onion, and chilies in oil until the onion is golden.
4. Add the potatoes and half and half to the onion/garlic/chilies.
5. Stir carefully so as not to mash potatoes.
6. Add cheese and eggs and stir carefully once again.
7. Cook just enough to heat through and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 124 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.8g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 11.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 23.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 780.1mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 28.7g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 267
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!